Date: 2009-08-12 02:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] telrunya.livejournal.com
Oh god, Tyki what. I want this chapter now.

Date: 2009-08-12 02:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aviy.livejournal.com
I SEEM TO LOOK JUST LIKE FOURTEENTH? OR SOMETHING. ohgod plot is finally happening again baaaaaw

Date: 2009-08-12 03:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] telrunya.livejournal.com
I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE. I wouldn't mind getting more plot at all.

Date: 2009-08-12 03:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aviy.livejournal.com
Also I'm sexy again. Glee.

Date: 2009-08-12 03:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] telrunya.livejournal.com
Did you ever stop being sexy?

Date: 2009-08-12 03:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aviy.livejournal.com
The last couple of chapters he was in were not his best =\

Date: 2009-08-12 05:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ningen-demonai.livejournal.com
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ♥

Date: 2009-08-12 05:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ningen-demonai.livejournal.com
Also, what, Skin Boric.

Date: 2009-08-12 05:44 pm (UTC)
megido: (D.Gray-man: Mend my wicked ways.)
From: [personal profile] megido
HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU

Date: 2009-08-12 08:20 pm (UTC)
perrito: (pet me pet me pet me)
From: [personal profile] perrito
YOU GOT HOT AGAIN \o/

Date: 2009-08-12 08:43 pm (UTC)
perrito: (obligatory lesbian icon)
From: [personal profile] perrito
I thought you'd never be hot again. I AM HAPPY.

Date: 2009-08-12 08:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aviy.livejournal.com
I-I'm also involved in the 14th plot somehow!! And I rip off a guys arms!!!

Date: 2009-08-12 08:57 pm (UTC)
perrito: (he calls himself a monster)
From: [personal profile] perrito
You're so gonna die :(

Date: 2009-08-12 09:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aviy.livejournal.com
On one hand, yes. On the other hand, hoshino sucks at killing characters she likes. I don't care! If he dies it'll be awesome. And I'll cry. She good at heartpunching.

Date: 2009-08-13 01:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rinkhals.livejournal.com
LOOK HOW HOT I AM TOO LOOK! god his hair got even longer though I don't even

Date: 2009-08-13 01:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aviy.livejournal.com
I AM SO MUCH HOTTER

YOU'RE PROBABLY WEARING A WHITE STRIPPER OUTFIT TOO THOUGH

Date: 2009-08-13 08:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rinkhals.livejournal.com
HE APPEARS TO BE, YOU CAN SEE THE COLLAR. WE'RE ALL HOT. Even Jasdero looks kind of hot there which worries me. I think it's because he's not wearing that head thing and his hair is all nice.